Washington Liquor Control Agency:
The contact information for the department that handles liquor licensing in Washington is the Washington State Liquor Control Board. Contact information for the WA board is Washington MAST Bartender license. Washington liquor control boardlisted below.

Washington State Liquor Control Board
Phone: Phone: (360) 664-1600
Website: http://www.liq.wa.gov/

You are encouraged to contact the WA liquor board with any questions you may have about WA seller/server regulations or specific bartending legality questions that may not be addressed on mastlicense.com.

Washington MAST bartender license. Washington ABC Board